Prev: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: RE: [FMA] Bar Fight

Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG)

From: "Scott Jaqua" <sjaqua@y...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 08:18:54 -0800
Subject: Re: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ground Zero Games" <jon@gzg.keme.co.uk>

> >Jon,
> >After looking through the list of playtesters for Full Thrust I
noticed
> >the name "Mary Gentile".
>
> Actually that's "Gentle"....
> >
> >Is this the same Mary that writes Sci-Fi/Fantasy books like the Ash
> >series or Grunts?
>
> Yes, that's the one!
> Mary's been a good friend and occasional gaming opponent for many
years -
> she's also a mean swordfighter.....  ;-)
>
> Jon (GZG)

Way cool! I just loved "Grunts"! And she plays Full Thrust, and she
studies
the art of the sword. Now that is a lady after my own heart
(figuratively,
that is). Check out the other link below (the non gaming one) and you
will
see why her being "a mean swordfighter" would make me happy.

Scott B. Jaqua

SCA Link http://sjaqua.tripod.com

Gaming Link http://www.geocities.com/sjaqua/

Prev: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: RE: [FMA] Bar Fight