Prev: Re: Scouts..... Next: Re: 1/35th scale armor kits

Re: [ot] Sonic Devices

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:10:51 +0000
Subject: Re: [ot] Sonic Devices

I think I saw an episode of "Bugs" about this kinda technology, but took
it
a bit further. I don't think I really believe in inverse sound waves,
but
hey, its science fiction! I suppose as long as you know wha the
frequency
is, you coudl generate inverse. But if the mine was switched off you'd
shake
yourself apart (not good!)

Richard