Prev: Re: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns Next: Re: Scouts.....

Re: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:24:48 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:15:54 -0500, "Radio Free R'Lyeh"
<the_nemesis@csi.com> wrote :

> They are called runaways, and are available now from www.Excelsior.cc
. Just
> drop Tom a note and he'll arrange delivery. Most of the Legions of
Steel
> line is available again, just have to ask for it.

Yeah, them's the dudes.  Nice size; should be pretty good for what you
need.  Tony knows, Tony always knows....

(I've just had a brilliantly evil idea for your "What Would You Like
With Your Carnage?" game, Tony.  Pure, concentrated evil.  Hey, are you
going to be
coming up with some sort of event cards for the game?)

I've got these "Battlelords of the 23rd Century" (*sigh*) miniatures
that look like slightly oversized pumas with cybernetic enhancements --
bits of armor
here and there, a sort of turret mounted gun on their back, rocket pods
on either side -- that I've been considering using for a similar
purpose.  I've been
flip-flopping between making them organic RPVs or Uplifted Pumas.  Be
fun on the table, but probably more fun for FMA purposes.

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns Next: Re: Scouts.....