Prev: Re: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns Next: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

re: Re: [OT]: 6mm American Civil War???

From: "David Reeves"<davidar@n...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:19:38 -0500
Subject: re: Re: [OT]: 6mm American Civil War???

Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:33:47 -0600
From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@att.net>
Subject: Re: [OT]: 6mm American Civil War???

>I saw Hardtack, your SG2 ACW rules, on your site but the link is not
yet
>active.  would you mind emailing me a softcopy version (if it's
convenient).
>we would like to check it out.

If you can wait a little bit, I'll put that on my list of next projects
for
my
web site. It should be up in a week or so. Otherwise, I can e-mail you a
copy
in Word 97 format right now (when it's on the web I'll have it as a Word
doc
and a PDF... maybe a Palm OS doc file, too; I'm not sure an HTML version
would
be all that useful).

I can wait patiently....  [foot goes tap-tap, tap-tap]	;-)

Dave

Prev: Re: [SG] Walking Drones and Guns Next: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR