Prev: Re: [SG] David's KraVak rules REPOSTED Next: Re: [Full Thrust] Fuel

Re: [SG] David's KraVak rules

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:55:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG] David's KraVak rules

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Michael Llaneza wrote:

> One of the Netscape 6 series should do well (see www.mozilla.org for a

> really nice version, with a good mail client as well).
>
> Just a design nit: Brian will want to increase the contrast between
both
> the white body text and the tan background for readability, and the
blue
> sidebar text is blending into its background - it's also too close in
> color to the image above the sidebar. Add a bit of a border to
seperate
> the 3rd-level links )House Rules, 15mm SF, etc) and its pretty darn
perfect.

Glad you like it. I was getting really tired of the stark
black-red-white
scheme of the old look of my site, and those freeware H.R. Geiger-ish
images, when I found them in the depths of my HD, set the new tan & blue
look right away. I think the new layout is also way, way better than the
old site. I just wish Prohosting supported PHP, it would make site
maintanence SO much easier! (The thing is 75 HTML pages; 12-13Mg right
now...)

I still need to tweak the exact colours, tho. Maybe this weekend I'll
sit
down with Photoshop and my HTML editor and mess around.

When I do this, I'll repost several of the pages with colour variations,
and drop a note to the list asking for opinions.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html -