Prev: Re: [DS, SG] Riverboat actions Next: Re: [SG] David's KraVak rules

Re: [SG] David's KraVak rules REPOSTED

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:48:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG] David's KraVak rules REPOSTED

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Roger Burton West wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 12:27:06AM -0800, Brian Burger wrote:
> >I basically preserved the layout and format of David's Word doc; it
should
> >be easy to follow. David, if you want any changes, please let me
know.
> >Note that I did correct the spelling of 'armour' throughout!
>
> Replace "Sha'Na" with "Sia'Na" throughout. Otherwise looks good...
I'll
> have to playtest this.

Did this, tweaked a few things, closed the TABLE tag I'd accidentially
left open - that's why some of you couldn't see it - and reposted the
page just now. It works in Opera 5.03 & IE 5.

http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/sg2kravak.html

Prev: Re: [DS, SG] Riverboat actions Next: Re: [SG] David's KraVak rules