Prev: Re: DSII/SGII-related question: fighting vehicles Next: Re: HAMR time

re: Re: [OT]: 6mm American Civil War???

From: "David Reeves"<davidar@n...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 10:25:34 -0500
Subject: re: Re: [OT]: 6mm American Civil War???

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:43:37 -0600
From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@att.net>
Subject: Re: [OT]: 6mm American Civil War???   was: re: Fav Figs! A
question

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:45:13 -0500, "Nortel"
<davidar@nortelnetworks.com>
wrote:

>my son and I are interested in starting some American Civil War gaming.
>while folks are mentioning fig makers, do you guys know of anyone who
makes
>6mm American Civil War?

First off, it's not exactly off topic as I have a set of rules for using
Stargrunt II  for the American Civil War.

<<<<<<<<<<

All,

thanks to everyone who provided 6mm ACW manufacturers.	that's one thing
like about this list -- everyone's helpfulness.

Allan,

I'm not dead set on 6mm -- I was only thinking about table space and the
size battles we wanna do.  I used to own 15mm ACW, but the table was
always
too small.  10mm appears worth investigating.

I saw Hardtack, your SG2 ACW rules, on your site but the link is not yet
active.  would you mind emailing me a softcopy version (if it's
convenient).
we would like to check it out.

thanks,
Dave

Prev: Re: DSII/SGII-related question: fighting vehicles Next: Re: HAMR time