Prev: RE: The GZG Digest V2 #1010 Next: re: Re: [OT]: 6mm American Civil War???

Re: DSII/SGII-related question: fighting vehicles

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 07:21:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: DSII/SGII-related question: fighting vehicles

--- Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:

> usual. Then there is the FN family of MGs.

Which we only bought after 4 decades of trying to get
our bastardized copy of the MG-34 to work.

> Ok, so I was being generous. I didn't know they were
> so unreliable. I

We've got an ACE in our company right now that has had
a CLIII leak in it's hydraulics system for over a
year.  There's two miles of hydro line in those
bastards, and not even half of it is accessible
without major hull disassembly.

John

Prev: RE: The GZG Digest V2 #1010 Next: re: Re: [OT]: 6mm American Civil War???