Prev: Re: [OT] We were soldiers Next: OT: Book Reports, Was Movies

Re: [OT] We were soldiers

From: Randall L Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:49:58 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] We were soldiers

A friend of mine and his father[1] went to see this...	His father made
two
comments...  They didn't use a specific model of M-16 that they show
being
used in the movie, and that a model of Grenade launcher wasn't used that

early in the war.

[1]  Considering my friends father volunteered for 2 tours in
Vietnam[2],
leading a combat engineer force, I tend to take his opinion as gospel
when
(and if) he speaks up about such matters.
[2]  A war I know precious little about. [3]
[3]  I prefer pre-gun-powder, or post FTL [4]
[4]  How long can I run footnotes? [5]
[5]  To long... [5]