Prev: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: HAMR time

Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:58:53 -0600
Subject: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:50:52 +0000, Ground Zero Games
<jon@gzg.keme.co.uk>
wrote:

>At Minamicon (UK anime convention that I attended a couple of weeks
ago) we
>saw the first few eps of "Read or Die", a fairly new anime series about
>(wait for it) the Covert Special Operations Division of the British
>Library....!

Sounds great! Any idea where we could find it this side of the pond?

Reminds me of a Cthulhupunk game I ran, where one player was a member of
The
Bank (in the future I invented there was only one bank). He was a Covert
Lending Officer...

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: HAMR time