Prev: Re: [DS, SG] Riverboat actions Next: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:22:29 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

Michael Llaneza schrieb:
> Folks in tech support have much the same problems with
> people with are ostensibly bright and presumably well-educated.

The best of these I heard was when I worked at Lufthansa. I was in
charge of one system among hundreds they have on their mainframe.
Somehow, a user had gotten my number:
"Are you in charge of the program on the computer ?"

Turned out, it was indeed my baby he had a problem with. :-\

Greetings

Prev: Re: [DS, SG] Riverboat actions Next: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR