Prev: Re: Fav Figs! A question Next: Re: goodbye..

Re: BULLSHIT, was RE: [SG] HAMR

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 06:37:26 +0100
Subject: Re: BULLSHIT, was RE: [SG] HAMR

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmakowsky@yahoo.com>

> Thanks for this reply.  I was wondering what Ryan meant and how to
best
> respond when I saw your reply.  Right on the money.
>
> There are alot of things I don't know.  I don't need to be slammed
because
> of that.

Indeed.

I too, try to be civilized when dealing with people who don't know
something. And I found John's reaction to be exaggerated in tone, though
right on the spot about facts.

Oh, and I thought your joke about belt buckles being valid "material"
targets was in extremely bad taste. That wasn't ignorance on your part.
thought it was callous - even if intended as a joke.

Greetings

Prev: Re: Fav Figs! A question Next: Re: goodbye..