Prev: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Hey mom look I'm on topic!

Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 23:00:31 -0600
Subject: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

> (Today's Gem:
> PARENT: My child has to do a report on a famous African-American, and
her
> teacher assigned...here it is: Marie Curie.
>
> ME: <weeps openly>)

Damn...........Although I do remember this female sergeant asking after
returning form an over seas deployment , and going through mandatory
customs in Alaska. " Why can't we do this in the states?" I just shook
my head...Sad isn't it.

> And yeah, the Cabal has yet to contact me.  Bastards.  I'm giving
serious
> thought to making an aluminum foil cap to wear; that'll show 'em.  No,
wait,
> *lead* foil!	I've got some spare minis that I could pound flat....

Make sure you wire it correctly.....)

Prev: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Hey mom look I'm on topic!