Prev: Re: Back On Topic! Re: [ot] paintball Next: Int'l Laws of War (was Re: BULLSHIT)

RE: [SG] HAMR

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 15:21:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [SG] HAMR

--- The Sutherlands <nma@kda.attmil.ne.jp> wrote:
				    ^^^^^
		  What's that extension mean?

> How much signature would a cone rifle have?  I would
> think it would have
> enough punch for anti-material work.	And since we
> are talking about future
> weapons we can assume they have worked out all the
> bugs by then.

I don't think they'd have much signature at first, but
the rocket motor would have a good sonic/thermal
signature.  Depends on what your enemy's
counter-sniper doctrine is and what kind of sensors
are available.

John

Prev: Re: Back On Topic! Re: [ot] paintball Next: Int'l Laws of War (was Re: BULLSHIT)