Prev: Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet? Next: Re: Sheep Puns

Re: 1:1 FMAS

From: Randall L Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:36:25 -0500
Subject: Re: 1:1 FMAS

Hrm...	I didn't mean to throw people off paintball.  There are several
good
reasons to play, and if it wasn't relatively safe, I wouldn't have
played all
these years.  As long as you play at a good field, you'll have little to
no
problems.  Or I should say, no more problems than you would
walking/jogging in
whatever terrain you're playing in.  Like I said, the worst injuries
I've seen
involved things other than paintballs.

Oh, and stay well away from speedball if you don't want to risk pain.  I
say pain,
not hurt.  Alot of fun, good adrenalin high, but you'll know if you get
hit.

And finally, As with any activity one does, there are risks.  You either
accept
them as part of the deal, or don't accept and don't play.

--
Fsck, either way I'm screwed. -- petro (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
Now *that* is the Sysadmin's motto. -- Peter da Silva

Prev: Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet? Next: Re: Sheep Puns