Prev: Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet? Next: Re: 1:1 FMAS

Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:18:43 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:10:30 EST, MxConnell@aol.com wrote :

> Brian Burger writes:
> > WRT a quick ref sheet, the Ref Card that comes with the book is
pretty
> > complete. It's not in any particular order, but all the basics are
there.
> > Only thing it doesn't have is page numbers so you can look the
complete
> > rule up quicker.
>
> Ahh, there is the rub. I only have a rulebook and counters. I bought
the rules shortly after their release (at the late, lamented Jenkintown
Hobbies in
Pennsy. And yes, I couldn't figure out the flow of the game so it's been
on my shelf for over 5 years), was the Ref Card always included or was
that a
later addition? As I recall the book was shrink wrapped with shrink
wrapped counters shoved in the middle of the book. No Ref Sheet...

And I probably ordered that very copy -- I used to order all of the
gaming stuff for Jenkintown Hobbies.

You still in the area?	PAGE (Philadelphia Area Gaming Enthusiasts)
meets in Center City on Sunday evenings, and there are more than a few
GZG players involved.  We played a game of DSII last weekend, in fact.

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet? Next: Re: 1:1 FMAS