Prev: RE: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats) Next: Re: [OT] Int'l affairs

[SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?

From: MxConnell@a...
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 23:43:13 EST
Subject: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?

I finally got to play StarGrunt at GZG-ECC and had a great time (thanks
Tomb). After actually playing it, I tried to read the rules again and am

still stymied by what I find to be a very peculiar flow to the rules (I
had
no such problem figuring out FT and DS2 from the rules). Does anyone
have a
good Quick Reference sheet for SG2 in electronic format? I've toyed with

making one myself, but I figure someone must have already done the job.
Anyone?

Thanks,
Martin Connell

Prev: RE: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats) Next: Re: [OT] Int'l affairs