Prev: Re: 1:1 FMAS Next: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?

RE: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)

From: MxConnell@a...
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 23:43:11 EST
Subject: RE: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet (as a newbie it's hard to sip
from
the gzg-l fire hose), but the HMGS have run a couple games with the 1/6
figures at Fall-In!, there Gettysburg con. The pics I've seen are really

impressive. It had entrenched ww2 German forces against a us force
fighting
through a farm with vineyard and a small village. I think the play area
was
something like 40'x20'. The guys went nuts with very impressive
buildings,
and they action shots were cool because the figures could be
appropriately
posed. I don't even want to think about the cash outlay, they had most
of the
1/6 vehicles to accompany the troops.

I had so much fun playing FMA for the first time in Ghostbusters that I
had
been toying with developing a JumboFMA scenario using modified GI Joe
(the
modern ~1/8(?) type). FMA at least limits the number of figures you'd
have to
customize to an SF universe.

Regards,
Martin Connell

Prev: Re: 1:1 FMAS Next: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?