Prev: Re: [FT] Updated MT Missiles question Next: RE: [FT] Updated MT Missiles question

RE: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:33:09 -0400
Subject: RE: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)

Not to start a Holy War,

Hasbro GI Joes have been completely outclassed by a number of
manufacturers.
They are aware of this and the latest releases are getting better.
Still
not the top but they are much better than their earlier stuff.	Course
the
GI Joes are still somewhat designed for kids while the Dragon/Elite
Forces/21st Century are for collectors.

Do Not Call them DOLLS!  <G>

Bob