Prev: Re: Sheep Puns Next: RE: [FMAS] [ECC VI] was SG2 Terrain

Re: Sheep Puns

From: "Alan E Brain"<aebrain@w...>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:28:34 +1000
Subject: Re: Sheep Puns

>>Tell them to get those puns the flock out of here!
>
>Not just the flock, get them the whole darned Christmas Tree out of
there!

I can just imagine it now, sheep saying "all your base are belong to
us". At
least, the bases that are flocked...

>But Comb on, you have to admit that sheep puns let me show what a card
I am,

>  who else could spin such yarns?

Could see that one looming, but couldn't avoid it. Still at least it's
on topic,
talking about Warp drives... (says he, ducking and weaving).

Prev: Re: Sheep Puns Next: RE: [FMAS] [ECC VI] was SG2 Terrain