Prev: Re: [OT]Wither Canada? Next: Re: Sheep Puns

Re: Sheep Puns

From: "Alan E Brain"<aebrain@w...>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:23:16 +1000
Subject: Re: Sheep Puns

>>It is,

As was kindly pointed out to me (Thanks!) I'd gotten confused with the
film
"Bad Taste", by the same mob. I wasn't sure which one was which, hence
the IIRC.

>>RPG as in Role Playing Game, or Rocket Propelled Grenade?
>
>Not sure which would be more amusing....

RPG-7 as in "Black Sheep Down".

I'm amazed they're on DVD. We may not be able to see them though, as
we're in
region 4, along with NZ, Bolivia and Peru.
"Warning, there are Llamas!"

Prev: Re: [OT]Wither Canada? Next: Re: Sheep Puns