Prev: Re: 1:1 FMAS Next: Re: [SG] Terrain ... How Much

Re: Figures, Games at ECC (last one/next one)

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:24:47 -0800
Subject: Re: Figures, Games at ECC (last one/next one)

Tomb wrote:

>Chris:
>Remember to add "Lambo". That was an excellent suggestion and I have
>some idea how to model him. Points to Brian.

Thanks very much.  Ewe filled me with Shear delight.  (I'd better get
these
out of my system before I understand all the RAMifications.)  Sorry,
guys, I
can't stop, I lack the wool power.  Somebody fleece stop me.

>General:
>FMAS (Find Me A Sheep) at ECC-VI will in fact involve Scots. Probably
>Welsh, Kiwis, Arabs and some others too. Politically incorrect? In
order
>to know, myself and Laserlight have to have even a passing acquaintance
>with "politically correct".... ;)

I'd suggest Basques too, but they're good Sheep HERDERS, not HURTERS.

These really ar Baad, aren't they?

3B^2

Prev: Re: 1:1 FMAS Next: Re: [SG] Terrain ... How Much