Prev: Re: [SG] Terrain ... How Much Next: RE: [DS]Scotia 6mm PA pictures?

RE: [SG] Terrain ... How Much

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:59:39 -0500
Subject: RE: [SG] Terrain ... How Much

OK.

I am most familiar with urban, suburban, and agricultural areas. I have
been
to forests, swamps and mountains as well. No jungle, desert, savana, or
artic trips yet. So, my perception must be off.

Wow. 75% coverage! So for every 4 square feet of land, 3 square feet is
covered with large enough plants to act as terrain and only 1 square
foot is
open, paved, grass, or has a building on it! Again, Wow. Sounds like a
nice
place.

Let me reask with clarification. By plant coverage, I mean plants large
enough for a man to hide behind while kneeling. Is it still 75%? And of
course this would be an average of random 600m x 960m areas.

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com <mailto:bbell1@insight.rr.com>
ICQ: 12848051