Prev: Re: [OT]Wither Canada? Next: RE: [SG] Terrain ... How Much

Re: [SG] Terrain ... How Much

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:58:56 -0800
Subject: Re: [SG] Terrain ... How Much

Allan Goodall wrote:

>Okay, I live in rural Louisiana, but in a city. In this part of the
"city"
>(population around 50,000),

50,000?  You live in a BIG city by our standards (Our second largest
city,
Eugene, has 137,000 and it eclipses any other city in the state by far
except for Salem and the Portland metropolitan area).

75% plant terrain is not too high. In fact, I
>believe I'm within walking distance of alligators.

Or running distance, as the case may be?

2B^2

Prev: Re: [OT]Wither Canada? Next: RE: [SG] Terrain ... How Much