Prev: [DS][SG] Planetary Landings Next: Re: Subject: Fighting qualities of Italians

Re: Subject: Fighting qualities of Italians

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:30:13 -0800
Subject: Re: Subject: Fighting qualities of Italians

John Atkinson wrote:

>They argue until I've got my entire army packed away
>in the case and my allies are looking at me like I'm
>crazy.

I really shouldn't read e-mails like this while taking calls from
customers
- it was all I could do keep from laughing.  The funniest/saddest thing
is,
I can imagine a real life situation just like that, with the allies
giving
the withdrawing commander just that same kind of look, and then plodding

their troops into the slaughter.

2B^2

Prev: [DS][SG] Planetary Landings Next: Re: Subject: Fighting qualities of Italians