Prev: [DSII][AAR][LONG]Rock Apes at Bay Next: Re: Alien Space/SFBM (was: Stardestroyer stats)

Re: Teeny Nukes

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 07:52:34 -0600
Subject: Re: Teeny Nukes

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:23:47 +0000, Roger Burton West
<roger@firedrake.org>
wrote:

>Side effect: the fragments come out more or less in a disc, rather than
>in a sphere. Depending on what you're doing, this can be a lot more
>efficient than a normal explosion. Great for bounding landmines, for
>example.

That is just plain evil... I like it! Gyrobombs...

Theoretically, you could fire them, too, like a frisbee out of some sort
of
gun. Good lord, the GW Eldar "shuriken catapult" isn't that far off...

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: [DSII][AAR][LONG]Rock Apes at Bay Next: Re: Alien Space/SFBM (was: Stardestroyer stats)