Prev: RE: Teeny Nukes Next: Re: Now on topic previously was Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels....boom....

Re: Hills, Mountains, etc.

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:10:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Hills, Mountains, etc.

--- Richard and Emily Bell <rlbell@sympatico.ca>
wrote:

> applied to vehicles moving on snow).	If you attempt
> to drive on
> slippery surfaces at rates of speed above your
> ability to steer, you
> will be very late, if you get there at all.

Maybe in a car.  But I understood from the story that
it was damage to the building.	The vehicle drove off.
 APCs can sideswipe buildings and keep going.  It's
just that it's traditionally considered bad manners to
do so in a friendly country.

John

Prev: RE: Teeny Nukes Next: Re: Now on topic previously was Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels....boom....