Prev: Re: Subject: Fighting qualities of Italians Next: RE: FT: Carriers

RE: Eyes have it

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:56:29 +1100
Subject: RE: Eyes have it

G'day,

> Although I still haven't figured out a good way to give the
> impression of camo splotches and speckles on 6mm, though

If you don't have claggy paints (the one down side to GW paints I've
found
in those new bottles is they clag fast, so DO NOT use them for painting
6mm
is my recommendation) then you can get a decent camo using small
"splothces"
applied with a fine brush. If it helps buy yourself a WWI German plane
(1/300th) (about 50c US I'd reckon) and practice by doing the lozenge
(or
whatever they called) it pattern for the wings.

Cheers

Prev: Re: Subject: Fighting qualities of Italians Next: RE: FT: Carriers