Prev: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: Re: Single Ship Campaign.

Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom....

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 01:14:55 +0000
Subject: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom....

Hi,

I believe that this is the point at which a very well respected member
of
the group says something that amounts to the following:

That is not a helpful, insightful or interesting set of posts, that's
just a
tirade.

This is not a political argument list, if you want to post on one of
those
please do so, not hear.

Please do not flame/troll on this list it's not interesting for most of
us.

If you wish to continue with this discussion please take it off list.

Sadly, I have done it instead! Please guys (not discriminating, just its

only the male of the species... I wonder why!) just drop it, you aren't
going to agree/convince each other that you are right! Take it off list
if
you MUST go on.

Richard (Who has an opinion too, he just doesn't feel that posting it
would
be creative).

Prev: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom.... Next: Re: Single Ship Campaign.