Prev: RE: More on Star Wars Ships Next: Re: GZG ECC V: The Quote Board

Re: More on Star Wars Ships

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 13:33:28 -0800
Subject: Re: More on Star Wars Ships

Ryan M Gill wrote:

>I think the thing to remember with Star Destroyers is that they are
>not Destroyers.

Yes, I know.  I wasn't comparing Destroyers and SW Star Destroyers, i
was
comparing  Frigates to SW Frigates, Cruisers to SW Cruisers,
Dreadnoughts to
SW Dreadnoughts, and extarpolating that since SD's and SSd's are bigger
than
SW Dreadnoughts, they're probably much huger than FT Dreadnoughts as
well.

2B^2

Prev: RE: More on Star Wars Ships Next: Re: GZG ECC V: The Quote Board