Prev: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs- Stardestroyer stats Next: RE: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs

re: Re: [DSII] infantry figures

From: "David Reeves"<davidar@n...>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 14:02:18 -0500
Subject: re: Re: [DSII] infantry figures

Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:00:01 +0000
From: Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.keme.co.uk>
Subject: RE: [DSII] infantry figures

>    Thanks,  David. I am not familiar	with Heroics & Ros. No one
carries them around here. I go see what I can  find out about them.   I
already got caught  on my brigade mis-type. I imagine it could be fun -
in a long grueling kind of  way - but it was not what I meant for unit
size. I have a company and am  looking to get 2-3 more to raise up to
a battalion.

FYI, according to a mention in MiniWargs or WI recently, Heroics and
Ros has just been sold - the chap who has been running them for years
has (AFAIK) retired and sold all the busines to NAVWAR in Ilford,
London (who have been major H&R stockists for many years and do a load
of their own stuff too). I assume Navwar probably have a web presence
somewhere.

Jon (GZG)
<<<<<<<<<<

combo DS post:

np Jon.  I use a lot of Heroic and Ros for WW2, but they double over
nicely
for some DS variety.  even the GHQ tanks from WW2 and modern can fit
with
the DS line.  I like the Wirbelwind (4-barrel 20mm) for DS AA and
anti-infantry duty -- very nasty!

Bob: no doubt about it, I like the DS figs the best, but I thought folks
were looking for other types for variety of pose and style.

Tony: thanks for posting the NavWar site.  it's been a long while since
ordered H&S figs, and I will be wanting some more here soon.  I just
didn't
know where to start until you provided a link.	thanks!

Dave

(please excuse the HTML crap, our work email profile won't let us turn
that
off)

Prev: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs- Stardestroyer stats Next: RE: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs