Prev: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs Next: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs

Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 07:56:26 -0800
Subject: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs

Roger Books wrote:

>That would be what I would assume he wants.  I don't see it as
necessary
>as 1 point kills a fighter.

Agreed.  Unless the die roll represented a # of fighters killed, in
which
case it would make sense, but should be hellamassive & as pricey as
bottled
water in Beverly Hills.

>Personally I don't like the command data link, I think ADFC is more
>flexible and useful.  It doesn't even "feel" right to me from
>a current capability level.  The only reason it is in the books is
>because it is part of Starfire.  If I want to use CDL I'll play
>Starfire.

Since I've never even encountered said game, I have nothing to say to
that
whatsoever.

Speaking of Hellamassaive, I was doing some thinking about FT in the
Star
Wars uni.  I tried to do numbers for the Millenium Falcon and realized
that
at it's SMALLEST it would need to be a mass 7 (1 hull, 1 for thrust, 1
for
FTL, 1 for cargo, 2 PDS), maybe more to make it a little more
survivable.
Given this, how big must a Star Destroyer be?  The mind boggles - ha
anyone
crunched it out?

2B^2

Prev: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs Next: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs