Prev: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs Next: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs

Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:39:23 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs

On  5-Mar-02 at 10:33, Brian Bilderback (bbilderback@hotmail.com) wrote:
> Roger Books Wrote:
>
> > > If it destroys the carrying ship when it is activated, why should
> > > ship carry more than one ?
> >
> >More damage.
>
> I'm guessing this means you can synch them to all detonate at the same

> instant?

That would be what I would assume he wants.  I don't see it as necessary
as 1 point kills a fighter.

Personally I don't like the command data link, I think ADFC is more
flexible and useful.  It doesn't even "feel" right to me from
a current capability level.  The only reason it is in the books is
because it is part of Starfire.  If I want to use CDL I'll play
Starfire.

Roger Books

Prev: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs Next: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs