Prev: RE: GZG ECC V - Full Metal Ogre Sheets Next: UN ARMED FORCES

Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 15:37:57 +0100 (MET)
Subject: Re: FT-Shiva option/starfire designs

Haven't read the books, so the following is purely from a gaming point
of view.

Bif Smith schrieb:
> Instead of firing the plasma bolts, we have a
> system mounted onboard the ship, that when activated,
> destroys the ship mounting it, and causes 1D6 dammage to
> any object within 6MU.
[snip]
> Also, I would make this system detonate if dammaged by enemy
> fire or needle beams.

Pretty suicidal, isn't it ?
I would have it explode if the ship is destroyed.

> And there is nothing to say you couldn`t mount more than one on each
ship.

If it destroys the carrying ship when it is activated, why should a
ship carry more than one ?

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: RE: GZG ECC V - Full Metal Ogre Sheets Next: UN ARMED FORCES