Prev: re: Re: IJN/UNSC technology -- HBW Stats Next: Re: painting SG figures question

re: [DSII] infantry figures

From: "David Reeves"<davidar@n...>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 09:36:00 -0500
Subject: re: [DSII] infantry figures

From:	Noel Weer [SMTP:noel.weer@verizon.net]
Sent:	Friday, March 01, 2002 9:16 PM
To:	Gzg-L@Csua.Berkeley.Edu
Subject:	[DSII] infantry figures

I have been thinking to finish off a brigade of infantry for DSII, but
since
that amounts to a lot of figures... I have been looking around. I also
liked
the special weapons and officer looking ones. Has anyone used GHQ's
infantry
- the single figs - for DS? Do they look too much like they are from
WWII or
the current era, rather than the future?

<<<<<<<<<<

Noel,

Dark Star figures are above average and Heroics and Ros WW2 and modern
figs
are good too.  a good paint job and no one should really notice (or
care)
that the helmet looks a little German....

as far as scale goes, you might want to go with one stand = 1 platoon.
then
you can reasonable play a brigade-level engagement, but it will still be
long day!

Dave

Prev: re: Re: IJN/UNSC technology -- HBW Stats Next: Re: painting SG figures question