Prev: The bundeswehr can't be wrong.... Next: Re: GEV Tank

Re: painting SG figures question

From: katie@f...
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 08:31:24 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: painting SG figures question

Quoting Derk Groeneveld <derk@cistron.nl>:

> On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Jim Hopper wrote:
>
> > Has anyone taken to giving any of their figures a small touch of
> national
> > identity?  For example, a small national flag patch on the arms of
the
> figs?
> >
> > I am currently painting NAC figures and am thinking about a small
flag
> of
> > St. George for a British Platoon, and so on.
>
> I've put the union jack on the left shoulder of my NAC figures.

At the request of the other half, one of my squad leaders has a St
Andrew's
cross on his helmet (he's somewhat serious about his scottish
ancestry... the
idea being that figure can be swapped in as the platoon commander if
he's
running the NAC) The other squad leaders have various other logos made
of
red/white/blue on their heads.

Prev: The bundeswehr can't be wrong.... Next: Re: GEV Tank