Prev: Re: GEV Tank Next: [SG2] The SG2 Index

Re: BREN/BAR THOUGHTS

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 11:01:24 EST
Subject: Re: BREN/BAR THOUGHTS

On Sat, 2 Mar 2002 08:40:16 +0100 (CET) Derk Groeneveld
<derk@cistron.nl>
writes:

>On Fri, 1 Mar 2002 DAWGFACE47@webtv.net wrote:
>
>> (this  happened later to the BREN LMG when it was re-chambered and
>> redesig - nated as a GPMG)
>
>Errr, I could be very wrong, but I'm quite sure the GPMG is a
>completely
>different weapon than the BAR.
>
>Cheers,
>
>    Derk

Two points
1) Is your BAR a typo to his BREN? or does the snippage unintentionally
mislead me?

2) Dawgie, did you mean designated as *the* GPMP or as *a GPMP type*
weapon?  Not that I have the slightest clue what GPMP means (General
Purpose Machine *something*?) in reality.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: Re: GEV Tank Next: [SG2] The SG2 Index