Prev: RE: [ECC]The Multitudes of Lancaster Housing Woes Next: RE: [DSII] infantry figures

[DSII] infantry figures

From: "Noel Weer" <noel.weer@v...>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 22:16:18 -0600
Subject: [DSII] infantry figures

I have been thinking to finish off a brigade of infantry for DSII, but
since
that amounts to a lot of figures... I have been looking around. I also
liked
the special weapons and officer looking ones. Has anyone used GHQ's
infantry - the single figs - for DS? Do they look too much like they are
from WWII or the current era, rather than the future?

Prev: RE: [ECC]The Multitudes of Lancaster Housing Woes Next: RE: [DSII] infantry figures