Prev: Re: IJN/UNSC technology Next: OT: Hunting Rounds

Re: [SG-WW2] BAR

From: bbrush@u...
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:00:55 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG-WW2] BAR

Yes it did fire the .30-06 round.  I have to agree, it's an excellent
caliber for general purpose hunting.  A little heavy for small game
though.
Great for breaking concrete block with full-metal jacket rounds too.
:-)
Last time I was out shooting I ran about 2 and a half boxes through my
Dad's '06 and had horrendous bruise on my shoulder.  :-)

Bill