Prev: Re: The darker side of black (was The whiter side of white) Next: Re: The darker side of black (was The whiter side of white)

[ECC] See you in Lancaster, some in the crosshairs

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:41:52 -0500
Subject: [ECC] See you in Lancaster, some in the crosshairs

My List:

1) Davis, Jonathan. Wanted Man $5 (translates
to about $2K Canadian at next weeks exchange
rates....*grin*) US bounty for the first person to
kill all of his units or the character representing
Jon (a suppressed Role Player) in any ECC
event. Proof will be required, but come see
me.....   (There, Jon, got your wish!)

2. JP, you're always on my list. Same old same
old. I can't really increase the bounty on your
head - Jim does all that needs done in this
regard.

3. See everyone in Lancaster! Hope St. Jon can
make it for ECC V! (HINT HINT HINT)

4. Jerry, remember your wallet.

Tomb
Signing off for FTL to Lancaster....
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

Corruptisima republica plurimae leges.
[The more corrupt a republic, the more laws.]
-- Tacitus