Prev: Re: FIRE TEAMS IN SG II -> we ended up without using them... Next: Re: FT: Phalons & Ship classes

Re: FT: Phalons & Ship classes

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:53:44 +0000
Subject: Re: FT: Phalons & Ship classes

You could catch something very nasty from a Phalon 'carrier' ...
Spacially Transmitted Diseases maybe ? And the idea of a Phalon 'cutter'
just brings tears to my eyes.

Sorry, slow day. I'll leave now.

Brian Bilderback wrote:

> I was thinking about something last night.  It's often popular in SF
writing
> and games to name spaceship classes after not only modern ship classes
> (Destroyer, cruiser, BB, FF, Corvette, etc. as in the rules), but also
> traditional sailing ship classes.  Since this is the case, wouldn't it
be
> fitting to refer to Phalon scout ships as being of the pinnace class?
>
> 2B^2

Tony Francis
Senior Software Engineer
Kuju Entertainment

Prev: Re: FIRE TEAMS IN SG II -> we ended up without using them... Next: Re: FT: Phalons & Ship classes