Prev: Re: FIRE TEAMS IN SG II -> we ended up without using them... Next: Re: FIRE TEAMS IN SG II -> we ended up without using them...

Re: [ECC] See you in Lancaster

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 05:37:44 -0500
Subject: Re: [ECC] See you in Lancaster

Ground Zero Games wrote:
> Safe journeys and a good Con to everyone going to Lancaster - wish I
could
> be over there with you guys, but I'm off down to Southampton for
Minamicon
> (three hour drive rather than six hour flight! <grin>). If they hadn't
> clashed.......  :-/
>
> Hope it all goes well, have a great time and show us the pictures!
>
> Jon (GZG)

and...

> Tony Francis wrote:
> Excuse a 'me too' post here - we're all very jealous this side of the
> pond !
>
> Tony

Thank you.  And thank you for all the product support for prizes.
We'll get the quotes, AARs, and pictures up when we get back to the
real world next week.

Barclay will probably put another bounty on my head for the weekend, so
I'm sure some Viet Cong or NV sniper will be gunning for my commander
on Friday night, or a racer on the Formula De tracks (or Barclay
himself),
or a vengeful Ogre Mk V on Saturday evening. All I have to say is...

'Bring it on!  Is that the best you can do!?!?'  :-)

ECC VI will be held on Feb 21-23, 2003.   Can we get British Airways to
book at least two tickets?

Jon