Prev: RE: [SG] SLAMs in Stargrunt Next: Re: newbie SG2 question

GenCon 2002 Events!

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:54:25 -0800
Subject: GenCon 2002 Events!

The GenCon people have pulled a fast one!

THEY MOVED UP THE CUT-OFF DATE: March 1st (it was the 31st) is the NEW
deadline for getting events in for the Pre-Registration Book, which is
important! (June 1st is the cut-off for all events)

As I'm about to leave for several weeks paid vacation courtesy of the
government (March 6-25), I thought I'd better hash this out right now.

Here's what I have thus far:

FT Tourney: Sat 12-8pm
FT Demos: Thu, Fri, & Sat. 10-12 & 7-9pm

Those will make it into the Pre-Reg Book.

If you have events you want in there as well, contact me!

Thanks,
Schoon

Prev: RE: [SG] SLAMs in Stargrunt Next: Re: newbie SG2 question