Prev: Re: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic) Next: Re: Pulsar Nav accuracy

Re: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic)

From: "Randy W. Wolfmeyer" <rwwolfme@a...>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:31:39 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic)

On 27 Feb 2002, Flak Magnet wrote:

> And what a coincidence that the ship was travelling along/across the
> plane running perpendicular to the station's axis of spin...
>
> I guess it just had to work for him... otherwise the story would be
> called "Papa _is_ a Floating Chunk of Debris"
>
> --Flak

I thought about that as I was writing before.  He might have had a small
thruster along for minor course adjustments, but that wouldn't help too
much.  I can't remember if the story accounted for the coincidence or
not.  It was a pretty hard sci-fi story though.

Prev: Re: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic) Next: Re: Pulsar Nav accuracy