Prev: Re: Pulsar Nav accuracy Next: Re: OT: On the topic of Gold Chinooks - Re: Space Nav

Re: OT: On the topic of Gold Chinooks - Re: Space Nav

From: Tony Christney <tchristney@t...>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 08:46:49 -0800
Subject: Re: OT: On the topic of Gold Chinooks - Re: Space Nav

What I thought was great was that look of incredulous joy on the
Aussie's face.

I've seen that look before...

"SHE said YES?!?! To a DATE?!?! With ME!?!?! WOOHOO!"

Now that was priceless.

As for the other two, I just think that the American had slid into home
plate a few more times than the Canadian. Who would have thought that
that skill would come in useful in speed skating?

On Tuesday, February 26, 2002, at 12:16 AM, Michael Llaneza wrote:

> And you have to applaud the American skater for scrambling to a
Silver.