Prev: Re: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic) Next: RE: Re: [OT] Badgers

RE: Re: [OT] Badgers

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:15:31 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: [OT] Badgers

> Tomb
> PS- Don, I know J.A. can be a little
> obstreperous, but do you think preparing a
> welcome of Stinking Badgers with <some form
> of weapon> is appropriate after his NTC
> sojourn?

Don:
I think they will have less effect on him than my
stinking Turks will...)

Don is providing about as many Turks as Indy got badgers.  And painting
them.

Don, if you *really* want to yank JA's chain, you should have a Frankish
relief force to resuce him...

Prev: Re: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic) Next: RE: Re: [OT] Badgers