Prev: OT Skaters was Re: Space Nav Next: Re: [DS] Alien psychology house rules

Re: Planets - worms

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:10:59 EST
Subject: Re: Planets - worms

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:07:16 +0000 Jeremey Claridge
<jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk> writes:

>> > Yes but do the Nema's(copyright pending) have an expendable class
>or
>> > suicide worm squads. Without such I think earthly
>> > domination might be beyond their reach :)
>>
>> Yep, its their pushy lawn bug caste ;)
>> Beth
>
>Ok, ok I'm on it. (anything to get a little peace around here :)
>
>----------------------
>Jeremey
>germ@germy.co.uk
>www.germy.co.uk

About time <grin>  Of course now I'll have to buy one... okay,
__some!__... to make good on all the harrassment... I mean  teasing.
[stupid place to put a corner...]

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: OT Skaters was Re: Space Nav Next: Re: [DS] Alien psychology house rules