Prev: Re: Planets - worms Next: Re: Planets - worms

OT Skaters was Re: Space Nav

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:10:59 EST
Subject: OT Skaters was Re: Space Nav

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002 00:16:28 -0800 Michael Llaneza
<maserati@earthlink.net> writes:
>And you have to applaud the American skater for scrambling to a
>Silver.
>That's quick thinking and [ObSG] a good example of  a "motivated"
>troop.

The guy who took bronze was pushing (figuratively, not literally) him.
Nice to see such drive on both skater's.

Also, like Ohno's response about his 500m (?) disqualification
(Interviewer almost seemed to want him to be controversial - basically
he
said "Those things happen in the sport." No whine, no attempt to excuse
being disqualified; just accepted it.  Classy move.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Planets - worms Next: Re: Planets - worms