Prev: Re: FTL COMMUNICATIONS Next: Re: FTL COMMUNICATIONS

RE: Planets - worms

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:42:39 +0000
Subject: RE: Planets - worms

> Well, walk or touch water/damp vegetation and zillions of nemas will
bore
> through your skin, ride your bloodstream to the liver, feed and grow,
back
> round to your lungs, bore through and crawl up your throat (you can
cough
> them up at this stage) and back down into the gut to breed and lay
eggs.

Great I had thought of the Bio-weapon "Internal Egg Layer" but thought
it was more suited to SG than the scale of DS.

> The suicide squads are worms that bore into the wrong species (worm
species
> - host species are fairly specific). They get lost (wrong body map)
and
> become 'larvae migrans'. They bore round the body at random doing
horrible
> damage causing blindness (dog hookworm in children) or even
swiss-cheesing
> the brain. V.nast.

Hmmm thinking of units that you can sacrifice to kill another unit now.
Sort of if you don't get shot on route then your unit of suicide bugs
costing 10 points takes out its self and an enemy unit costing a lot
more. Hmmm.

> I am not even going to tell you about the ones that infect the
testicles
> and xause them to sell up so big that you need a wheelbarrow to
> walk..........woops, I justy did.
> John

That's ok John I've probably got a picture of them round here
somewhere, More likely I've got a picture of some poor sod with
swollen undercarridge :/

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: FTL COMMUNICATIONS Next: Re: FTL COMMUNICATIONS