Prev: RE: Re: GPS + Pulsars + an apology/rebuttal Next: Re: SPS/Pulsars

Re: SPS/Pulsars

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: 25 Feb 2002 11:36:14 -0500
Subject: Re: SPS/Pulsars

Then there's the concept of gravitic propagation being instantaneous
that could be used for FTL transmission:

The theory being something along the lines of gravitic fields being like
a fabric, if you tug on one thread, all the other threads react
instantly.  If you say that it really works that way in _your_ universe,
then setting up a beacon with a medium power would be as "simple" as a
purposely mis-aligned gravitic drive (set to remain stationary) pulsing
with specifically-timed bursts to make it unique.  Very much like the
lights used to navigate lakes by boats and to denote towers to aircraft.

--Flak

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: RE: Re: GPS + Pulsars + an apology/rebuttal Next: Re: SPS/Pulsars